Thursday, March 26, 2009

Accessories for your home office that can be unique




Accessories for your home office-A pencil cup or a mail holder can work for you in your home office. Why not make these everyday items beautiful? I was cleaning out a junk drawer the other day and came across an old mail holder that had a faded 80's flower print. I almost tossed it in the trash, but then thought about the beautiful Amy Butler paper I had in my stash and decided to take out the decoupage glue and give it a go. The results are stunning! But no, I did not stop there- I also had a very plain looking square shaped pencil holder. I decided to make a set! I decoupaged the same pattern on the pencil cup, and then added the corresponding circles to the front- and then added the "J" monogram cut from some flocking paper! Smashing dahlings!!!! I love my new set that sits on the shelf of the mirror in my tiny home office. :)

No comments: