Friday, January 29, 2010

Table Makeover: Amazing what you can find on Craigslist


I can't believe I've been living with this table in my house and I forgot to post it on my blog. Back in August, we were in need of a dining/kitchen table because my dear sweet husband dropped my most favorite farm table off the back of the pick up truck when were moving out of our house in MA. To say I was devastated by the loss goes without saying, however, I have since found love again with my new $35 Craiglist find. Remember, anything that looks ugly because you don't like the color, can always be repainted. White or black paint are usually good bets to make any piece of wood furniture look better depending on what type of look you are going for. White for a shabby chic look or black for a more sophisticated look. My find was ugly brown veneer before I painted it white.

No comments: